Concordia University Camps/Clinics
Concordia’s Track & Field camps are designed to help athletes of all ability levels improve on event technique, knowledge, and performance. All camps have online registration and are open to athletes in grades 9 through 12.
To learn more and register, visit the Concordia University Track and Field teams camp webpage. Click here to go to the page.
2022 Summer Camp and Clinic Dates
Wednesday night clinics. These are a great opportunity to get some practice in with Coach Berry and some of his college pole vaulters coaching. We see where you are at and try to help fix things like bad habits. It’s a great way to increase knowledge and learn some new things.
- June 8, 2022: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- June 15, 2022: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- June 22, 2022: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- June 29, 2022: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Day Camps. These are designed to dive deep into the technique, drills, and development of the vaulter. It is a great way to learn a lot about the sport and provide you with tools to succeed. The day camp also includes some fun gymnastics and underwater vaulting. Work directly with Coach Berry and four-time NAIA National Champion Josie Puelz (her PR is 13’07.25″).
- June 13, 2022: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- June 20, 2022: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sign-up begins May 1, 2022
- Price: Variable
- Space is limited—first come first serve
- Walk-ins are welcome based on availability
For questions, email Ed McLaughlin at email@example.com